The main intention of this course to crack and pass TY BSC IT Distance education exam. The course has the following features :-
- The course is of two days with 5 hours each day.
- We cover 40 most occurred questions from the past 3 papers.
- All question are covered with practical and demos in the class.
- Proper notes are given to students so that you know what to write in the exam precisely.
- On the last day a mock test is conducted with model papers with which you can judge where you stand.
- If you wish to see how our faculties teach see this video which is recorded by one of our trainers.
|Semester 5 Subjects||July Schedule||Cost in Rupees|
|Linux administration||09 & 10 July | 11 AM to 4 PM||3500|
|Network Security||13 & 14 July | 11 AM to 4 PM||3500|
|Software testing||16 & 17 July | 11 AM to 4 PM||3500|
|Advanced Java||20 & 21 July | 11 AM to 4 PM||3500|
|ASP.NET With C#||30 & 31 July | 11 AM to 4 PM||3500|
|Semester 6 Subjects||August Schedule||Cost in Rupees|
|Data Warehousing [DW]||03 & 04 August | 11 AM to 4 PM||3500|
|Internet Technologies [IT]||10 & 11 August | 11 AM to 4 PM||3500|
|Project Management||17 & 18 August | 11 AM to 4 PM||3500|
|Digital Signals and Systems [Elective]||17 & 18 August | 11 AM to 4 PM||4500|
|IPR & CYBER LAWS [Elective]||17 & 18 August | 11 AM to 4 PM||4500|
|Geographic Information Systems [Elective]||17 & 18 August | 11 AM to 4 PM||4500|
If you take all the course then you get a great discount, call us on 022-66752917 to discuss the discount scheme.